Saturday, March 5, 2011

Drama Drama Drama

The past two weeks have been absolutely the most stressful so far this semester. Knowing that this is the last week coming up until spring break is the only thing keeping me going right now. Well, that and my friends and family. 

And so the drama begins...yet again. Our one friend had her boyfriend visiting for the past two weeks. The only problem is, there is her best friend who is ABSOLUTELY in love with her and its so obvious to see. While her boyfriend was here, it just broke his heart to see her with him. He knows thats its unhealthy for him to be so in love with her, and was almost over it. Just as he was about over it, of course her boyfriend went back home. As soon as that happened he took her back in and is now completely wrapped around her finger. It kills all of us to watch because those were two of our great friends and now they are a complete wreck that no one wants to be around.

Well for another week straight my roommate has completely ignored my existence. Why? Thats a good question because I have absolutely no idea. Its not even worth arguing over or stressing about because its just getting ridiculous. Next year I'm going to have the best roommates coming into my third semester and I cannot wait. My roommate next year is my best friend that I met here at school and I spend literally all of my time with her. We get sick of each other at points but not afraid to tell one another. That is the one problem I have now. My roommate won't just tell me what is wrong. Its high school all over again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment