Friday, March 25, 2011

Another Family Filled Week

Throughout this week, I have spent I think majority of my time with my family here at Stockton. While yes I do spend countless hours with them every single week, but this week I think I may have left them for a couple hours maximum; some nights I even slept there. Part of this was honestly due to the whole threat scare we had on Wednesday. While there are threats all over the country throughout schools and nothing happens, I had a bad feeling about that day and would not move from the dorm. My initial plans for that day were to go to class, but that was only because I had an exam. Once I found out that my exam was postponed, I immediately grabbed food and clothes from my room and stayed in the dorm with my closest friends. While it seems that I over reacted to the situation, I rather have that then something bad happen while I'm out on the campus. Some of my friends stayed in too but they were taking advantage of the day off (kind of). 


Last night I had my best friend from high school, Allison, come and stay over. We attended the "Night of Sex" in the PAC and had a blast together. She goes to school far away in North Carolina so I rarely get to see her anymore. She is basically my twin and I love spending time with her because all we every do is laugh and talk about the most random topics. I introduced her to my entire family here at Stockton last night also. While a few of the boys were kind of set back and didn't know how to approach her, others became instant friends with her. Finally those few boys got the guts to actually talk to another pretty girl. I'm so glad she got to come and visit and I cannot wait to see her this summer when school lets out. 


I had a stressful week as always, but my honors boys were there to help me out. My exams were pushed onto the same day and I had a lot of information to go over. The exams went pretty well but I can only keep improving. Thanks to my boys I am actually starting to understand everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment