Friday, February 25, 2011

And it Continues ...

Well this past week was not as drama filled as the past but there is still that lingering tension in the air from the last big blowup. Roommates not speaking to one another, old friends completely ignoring one another, and random blow ups from the most unexpected people. Last week was full of stress from exams, fights, papers, and just lack of sleep in general. This week was finally more relaxed and things are starting to settle out. What it is time to focus on now it getting a job. being broke while at college is probably one of the most nerve wracking things because you never have any money to do anything at all. If you want food late at night, or just to go out to eat with some friends, it can never happen because of your lack of money. Yes when I go home I get a few dollars here and there from my parents, but I hate being dependent on their money, I want my own. 


This Wednesday Rob's mom made us a wonderful dinner once again. We finally all got to sit down in the common room together like a family again. It had been a while since we were all to sit together without there being too much tension in the room. Two of our friends are in a huge fight and the one is ignoring the other, but as of this week, that has lessened. It's good to see the two of them at least speaking again even though they may not exactly be friends. 


The fights and the drama will continue, but I just hope things continue to improve in the next week. Maybe this week I'll find a job, keep my grades up, and avoid even more stress.  

No comments:

Post a Comment