Monday, April 18, 2011

We're Almost There

So, the first year of my college career is coming to a close. With only two weeks left this year is slowly ending and people are finishing up their classes and packing up their stuff. We can all look back on this year and see the long journey we've been through. All of the ups and the downs, we've all made it through and now it's time for a little bit of a break from one another. A much needed break to say the least.

We started off the year with a huge group of 20 to 30 friends. Of course this was too perfect, to say the least. This number diminished to only a few that remain close. Those 30 friends branched off and made smaller cliques and now those are stronger then ever. While we may not be friends with all still, we still have the memories of when we were all together. I do admit I wish we can go back to those days of having a huge group to fall back on but I am more than happy with the small group I'm left with at the end of the semester. 


This summer will be the real test for all the relationships that have been created throughout the past year. Not only the romantic relationships, but even the friendships. Miles separate us, but we have cars, money for gas, and love for one another and no distance will stop us from hanging out. I plan on working a ton this summer and hoping to volunteer at a nearby hospital while still maintaining a relationship and friendships. How I am going to do this is the real question, but my friends completely understand what I need to do. I'm sick of being broke at school so I want to work as much as possible to save up for school next semester. 


Hopefully next year will be as jammed packed with excitement as this year. I can only hope for the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment